Thomson Reuters is the creator, compiler, producer and publisher of Thomson Reuters Integrity and therefore is the exclusive holder worldwide of all intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademark rights and database sui generis rights on Thomson Reuters Integrity and on any of its elements in any language, including but not limited to any know how, operating, source code, database, data, design, image, audio and literary elements accessible through Thomson Reuters Integrity and/or through which the Thomson Reuters Integrity operates, except where expressly stated otherwise.
Use of this portal ("Thomson Reuters Integrity") is offered to Authorized Users on the condition that they accept without modification the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Use of Thomson Reuters Integrity constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Current members of the staff of the Licensee who are permitted to access Thomson Reuters Integrity from within the Licensee's premises.
Use for the purposes of monetary reward (whether by or for the Licensee or an Authorized User) by means of sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation of Thomson Reuters Integrity or of any of the operating, source code, database, data, design, image, audio or literary elements of Thomson Reuters Integrity. For the avoidance of doubt, use by the Licensee or by an Authorized User of Thomson Reuters Integrity in the course of research, product development and related activity in the Licensee's normal course of business does not constitute Commercial Use.
The corporate or other entity that has licensed Thomson Reuters Integrity for use by Authorized Users from the physical premises owned or operated by the entity.
The Licensee, subject to the provisions below, may:
- provide Authorized Users only to have access to Thomson Reuters Integrity.
- display, download or print parts of Thomson Reuters Integrity for the purpose of internal testing or training Authorized Users or groups thereof only, necessarily within Licensee's Premises.
- provide single print or electronic copies of parts of Thomson Reuters Integrity to national or international regulatory authorities for the purposes of, or in anticipation of, regulatory approval or patent and/or trademark applications or other legal or regulatory purposes in respect of the Licensee's products or services (in respect of which appropriate acknowledgment of the source and rights reservation shall be made).
Authorized Users may for the direct purpose of undertaking their work for the Licensee only:
- search, view and display Thomson Reuters Integrity for personal business use directly related to their employment by the Licensee only.
- retrieve and electronically save parts of Thomson Reuters Integrity for personal business use at/from the Licensee's Premises and on computer systems owned by the Licensee only.
- print off parts of Thomson Reuters Integrity for personal business use at/from the Licensee's Premises only.
- distribute single copies, to be kept at all times within the Licensee's Premises and in computer systems owned by the Licensee, of parts of Thomson Reuters Integrity in print or electronic form to other Authorized Users.
Neither the Licensee nor Authorized Users may make any use other than those specified above; especially they may not:
- remove or alter any source acknowledgment, intellectual property or any other rights reservation notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in Thomson Reuters Integrity.
- systematically make copies in any format or by any means of multiple extracts of Thomson Reuters Integrity, in whole or in part, for any purpose.
- provide to any person other than Authorized Users, by electronic or any other means, a retained copy in electronic or any other format of any part of Thomson Reuters Integrity.
- mount or distribute any part of Thomson Reuters Integrity on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web.
- reproduce the data in whole, in print, electronic or any other format, for distribution to any person other than Authorized Users in any form or by any means.
- reproduce the data, graphics, documentation or image portions of Thomson Reuters Integrity, in whole or in part, in print, electronic or any other format, for Commercial Use in any form or by any means.
- download the data, graphics, documentation or image portions of Thomson Reuters Integrity, in whole or in part, for incorporation into any other application for a current or eventual Commercial Use.
Thomson Reuters's explicit written permission must be obtained in order to make any use other than those specified in the PERMITTED USES, especially to:
- use all or any part of Thomson Reuters Integrity for any Commercial Use, current or eventual.
- systematically distribute any part of Thomson Reuters Integrity to anyone other than Authorized Users.
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify Thomson Reuters Integrity.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Thomson Reuters has made a reasonable effort to supply complete and accurate information, but does not assume liability for errors or omissions. Information contained in Thomson Reuters Integrity does not imply any recommendation of therapeutic use of the products mentioned. Furthermore, the mention of specific products, proprietary names or manufacturers does not imply any endorsement or recommendation on the part of Thomson Reuters. Thomson Reuters Integrity should not be relied on for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions, and appropriate professionals should be consulted for specific advice.
The data and graphics in Thomson Reuters Integrity could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Thomson Reuters and its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the programs(s) at any time.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THOMSON REUTERS BE LIABLE TO THE LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER PERSON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED USERS, FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER OR FOR "LOST PROFITS" EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE USE OF, THOMSON REUTERS INTEGRITY. IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, THOMSON REUTERS'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LICENSE SHALL IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY LICENSEE TO THOMSON REUTERS UNDER THIS LICENSE IN RESPECT OF THE LICENSED PERIOD DURING WHICH SUCH CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE OCCURRED. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The License to use Thomson Reuters Integrity shall be terminated if the Licensee or any Authorized User commits a fundamental or persistent breach of the terms and conditions herein and fails to remedy the breach within thirty (30) days of notification by Thomson Reuters to the Licensee.